Terms & Conditions. Lyceum Español
Lyceum Español retains the right to change prices or conditions without notification. Besides, places are limited according to the availability. It is therefore recommended to make a reservation as soon as possible. This is not to say there will not be a place making a registration form some days before, but it could be there will not.
To reserve your place, we need either a deposit of 150€ (the deposit will be deducted from the total price of the course) or the full payment of your course. Payment options are provided one you fill the enrollment form and get the availability confirmation. All balances must be paid in full 15 days prior to the course start date. If you choose to pay the deposit, a reminder email will be sent 15 days before your course starts to collect the balance. This deposit is not an additional cost, it is just a guaranty.
Upon completion of the enrollment form, you will receive a confirmation email as a receipt of your enrollment. Within 2 working days, we will send a receipt of your payment.
We must insist about our starting dates: Shared apartment courses start the first Monday of each month. Therefore, only private apartment courses have free start data booking.
Last minute enrolments – If you book less than 10 days in advance, please call to check that there is space available at the school. Payments for these courses must be made in full.
Students have 3 different payment methods:
1. Bank transfer.
Payments are to be made directly to our school and by bank transfer to the following account:
IBAN: ES81 1465 0100 91 1713389500
Such payment must include the student’s name and the start date as reference. Besides, student must send a copy of the payment bank transfer to the email [email protected]
PLEASE NOTE: A net transfer must be done, which means we must receive the transfer in euros and/or the exact amount of money required. Therefore, Please instruct your bank that you will pay all transfer and currency exchange charges.
Only in exceptional cases, shall a payment in cash be allowed, such as last minute bookings (all of which must be confirmed by us in advance). In such a case, students are allowed to pay on arrival.
3. Credit Card and PayPal.
Lyceum Español provides a safe and convenient method to manage online payments through PayPal.
Credit Card: we work by on-line payment gateway protected and guaranteed by Paypal.
Both Credit Card and PayPal payments have an additional charge of 5% over the total price. For bookings that have not been paid through the Registration Form Payment Gateway, student must inform us the desire to pay by credit card or PayPal. In this way, we may bill a new invoice including payment fees.
About some terms:
– The minimum age of students we accept in our courses is 18, except for special plains custom-made for under 18 years in a homestay or reception of groups. No maximum age.
– All course extensions must be made by Wednesday of your last week. If you want to extend the period of stay in your accommodation, you must request it 10 days before the end of your booking and minimal for 2 weeks else.
– The school reserves the right to expel students whose behavior is unacceptable, disruptive or prevents the progression of the course in all accommodation and excursions. Besides, shared apartments have a list of rules and students must meet such standard.
– Our diplomas are just a symbolic document. They are not a level certificate.
About prices, offers and discounts:
To get a discount, booking must be done altogether. Such discounts never will be duplicated for the same price. It means, offers and discounts cannot be combined.
This condition includes any agent´s commission or intermediate´s commission. However, only code discounts can be applied in addition to an agent´s commission.
High Season (from 31st May to 30th September) course packages and separate lessons prices have a 35% increase of the final price.
Prices are valid till 1st December, 2016.
1. Alterations before the start date:
If, for any reason you need to change your booking, we can transfer your reservation to another date within the same year. We will, however, apply a fee as follows for modifications:
* Up to 40 days prior to the start of the course – No charge.
* 40 – 10 days prior to the start of the course – Forfeit of €80.
* We will not accept modifications ordered less than 10 days prior to the start of the course.
Notification of all cancellations should be made directly by one of our contact methods or directly to your professor at your lounge. The date on the fax, e-mail or the postmark represents the date of cancellation.
Costs which have been paid prior to the course are refunded as follows:
• 14 days prior to the course: 50% of the invoiced amount will be charged.
• 5 days prior to the course: 75% of the invoiced amount will be charged.
• 4 days prior to the course: No refunds will be granted.
The cancellation fees may be refunded in the form of a voucher if the person enrolls for a course again.
All conditions mentioned within point one also apply in cases of force majeure.
2. Alterations during/after the stay:
Once your course has started, it is possible to extend your course or stay in the accommodation according to availability. To make such extension, you must communicate always at least 7 days in advance to the office.
At the moment, Lyceum Español provides the following course destinations depending on the availability:
– Rincon de la Victoria
– And click here to know about our Cookies Policy.
Just on some rare cases, Lyceum Español may cancel a reserved place to a customer for exceptional reasons. Anyway, this will always be communicated well in advance. However, Lyceum Español can reach an agreement with the student to change the kind of service, to solve such exceptional situation.