Vocabulary simply means words, and Spanish vocabulary means lots of words. Just think of Spanish vocabulary as the bricks of the language. Regardless of your education level or age, this introduction will help you to learn Spanish vocabulary (at least the some basic things).
We recommend you to learn Spanish and practise grammar and vocabulary through explanations, activities and games. In fact, that’s our method when teaching Spanish.
Some advices when learning vocabulary
Here are some advices you should take into account to learn Spanish vocabulary:
– learn the words that you know you will often want to use yourself
– learn the words that are important to the subjects
– learn the words that you read or hear many times
– don’t learn words that are rare or not useful
How to learn words?
Well, actually there are many ways to learn words. However, here are some advices:
· write the words in a paper or notebook (and their translations)
· write the words and definitions on small cards (see bellow)
· put the words into different groups
· say the words many times (hear how the word is pronounced)
· write them in a file for use with a computer program
· make associations (in pictures or with other words)
· use the words in your own speaking or writing
· ask someone to ask you about such vocabulary
And remember, the only way is to study the words very often.
– Here are some examples –
More coming soon!